2/17/08

Attempt at MOYD Numeral II

DAY ELEVEN/TWELVE 5:32am on 02/16/08

Day ten is a huge milestone. I'm pretty sure I mentioned that in the last entry so it might seem like I'm dragging on themes, which is true- the overall theme of not jerking off. No, but seriously, saying I haven't jerked off in ten days is impressive. Most healthy males my age cannot say such a thing at this moment, which makes it the first proud* moment of this challenge. More people know that I am doing this again which is a great thing, partly because I posted a ling to here on my lost lj and also because of general lent talk. I strive on the pressure. An audience just escalates the end product. I think I should of held out longer though. I did the same thing about midway last year and it seemed to propel me to the end. My early lack of confidence probably pushed me to go public though. Nonetheless, heres to me, ten days sober (celibate). 36 to go!

Funny related note- I have a calender up in my room and I have been crossing out the days since lent. Andres was over tonight and noticed it and said "I totally used to do that when I was a kid." I said, "Oh yea? You crossed off the days since you last masturbated too?" He didn't see that coming and we both laughed like bastards.

*my definition of proud is fucked up.

Confidence Meter: 7

No comments: