2/14/08

Attempt at MOYD Numeral II

DAY NINE 9:07 on 02/14/08

Valentine's Day. Nuff said. Maybe not. Valentine's Day might be the one day out of the year when I don't want to jerk off. I'm already lonely enough on this holiday that jerking off just makes it that much more lonelier. I don't want to be a sap or anything but twenty two Valentine's days alone is pretty discouraging. I should change that. Creating a journal like this will help!! Fuck me.

Whatever, like I said, I don't care to relieve myself on this day. Last Valentine's Day I was just starting this whole mess of a challenge and I spent the night by myself watching Marie Antoinette (for those who don't know I have had a thing for Kirsten Dunst since Jumanji- fuck off) and drinking really shitty vodka. Once I saw her bum in that movie I almost lost it. That was a very dismal night. This year is different. I just got done playing a great game of hockey with a lot of the people we used to play with back in the day. That made me really happy because pick up games have been pretty disappointing for the last couple seasons. In addition to that I have late night Wild to watch. One similarity to last year- I shall get a taste. Good Day you fucking dick head of a journal.


Confidence Meter: 8 ( No kidding? )

3 comments:

ron said...

I cant wait until you have a girlfriend on valentine's day and it sucks total balls and you end up murdering here. Then you will be so happy to be alone on that god forsaken piece of shit day. Stop acting like a bitch and man up. I cant believe you wrote that being alone for 22 Vdays is terrible. Fuck off. If you want to know what its like on valentine's day with a girlfriend you can just give me $50 because thats all that happens. People waste money basically just to get laid by their significant others. So for the rant, but this post rubbed me really wrong.

ron said...

*sorry for the rant, btw did you get the "rubbed me really wrong" part!!?? UPGRADE!!

Dan said...

"just give me $50 because thats all that happens"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA


FACT