2/25/08

Attempt at MOYD Numeral II

DAY TWENTY 11:04 on 2/25/08

Because I'm doing so well with this I started to think I could pretty much quit anything. So I went ahead and tried to quit soda. I drink way too much. That was going well, I stopped on Monday. Before, when I have tried to quit, I would get pretty intense headaches. That didn't happen this time. It was going great, but than Justin's friends, who came up for the weekend, left a bunch of alcohol (awesome!)and mixers. I was sitting around today and I poured myself a cup of coke, not even really realizing it. I was just like, "fuck". Since than I have polished off the rest of the 2 liter.

Its moments like this this that keep me in check on not whacking off. It was a nice wake up call on day twenty.

Confidence Meter: 5

1 comment:

Tom said...

so you haven't found yourself sticking your hand down your pants with out realizing it? I have

if i can quit soda so can you. drinking a lot of water helped me. I got a big water bottle and always kept it full and close. that way whenever i felt thirsty i would just drink out of that instead of going to get a pop. I drink coffee or tea now if i need the caffeine.

Of course I was also erkin' my gerkin' on a regular basis while quitting pop.