2/10/08

Attempt at MOYD Numeral II

DAY FIVE 5:02am on 02/10/08

I just got done working. It is awful out. There might be a colder day in the year technically but I'll say right now that tonight was the most miserable. Every time I had to get out of the car I wanted to kill myself. The legacy is getting really angry at me and needs an oil and fluids change. Soon my baby, soon. It would be nice to rub one out real quick to give me something of pleasure after a few hours of hell. Ahh, but no. Not this early in the game. Not with Tom sleeping on the couch down the hall. I have the lack of sleep on my side right now though. There have been a few times in my life where I almost have fallen asleep in the middle of beating off. <-- First nomination for the award for most pathetic things posted in this journal. I expect the other nominations to start flowing in.

"You know whats a fun game?"
"You take three excedrin pm's and you see if you can jack off before you fall asleep. You always win, thats the best part."

Confidence Meter: 5

No comments: