3/6/08

Attempt at MOYD Numeral II

DAY THIRTY 9:18 on 3/6/08

My days are simply becoming check marks on the calendar. I'm not trying to sound moving or poetic, that's just the way it is. I don't look at days as days, as a period of twenty four hours where stuff happens. I look at them as being a check mark that gets closer to that circle around the 23rd.

In other news, I got my computer back. It was in Young America and I had been using my moms laptop. Having this naked lady machine at my disposal is really quite the distraction. My mom's laptop really wasn't a naked lady machine. It was just something to check email with and post here. Comparing the two would be like post and pre Target Mongoose BMX bikes (If you know what I'm saying)

Confidence Meter: 5

1 comment:

Tom said...

if you make it to the end of next week, i'll come sleep on your couch again to help you power through to the end. i mean, i was there at the beginning so it would be appropriate i guess