3/3/08

Attempt at MOYD Numeral II

DAY TWENTY SEVEN 9:08pm on 3/3/08

I might have found my savior. His name is Soleil (don't ask) and is a six week old puppy. Justin purchased him on Friday and he just might be the thing that keeps me going. This morning, after Justin and Megan left for work, he was in his kennel crying. The first couple of nights he would do this and eventually stop. Not this morning though. I sat there staring at my ceiling (the dog is directly above me and sound travels perfectly through the vents)thinking, "goddamnit." So I got up and let him out and brought him out to pee and whatnot. We proceeded to play for the rest of the day. He would get crazy and start gnawing at my clothes and toes and I would freak out and yell. Than he would just come and lay on me and fall asleep. We had two glorious naps together. We're going to be best friends.

Note: I'm loosing the comp for a few days tomorrow and will have to catch up on posts later.

Confidence Meter: 6

No comments: