3/5/08

Attempt at MOYD Numeral II

DAY TWENTY EIGHT/TWENTY NINE 3:15 on 03/5/08

I'm checking in on this from the public library. I came to do research. I'm surrounded by multiple people and they have no clue that I'm currently typing in a blog about not cumming.

I'm getting there I suppose. I feel like if I get through this week and get it under 10 days than I'll be super motivated to push till the end. This week shouldn't be an issue. Last night I tried to get drunk off of wine. It just wasn't happening. People tell me it grows on you and that all of a sudden you'll just love it. I don't see that happening. I'd rather just drink alcohol or beer. I didn't sleep much last night. It's been like that since the puppy moved in. Speaking of which, I had to get away from him. In a total of one hour this morning, he pissed ten times- no bullshit. Six times outside and four inside. Fucking weird dog. So I was angry at him and of course, once again, he just walks in my lap and falls asleep. Oh puppies.

I'm staying moderately busy this week so there isn't really a lot of downtime to think about jerking off. Plus the High School Hockey Tournament started today. Four games a day for the next few days. That's plenty of entertainment to allow me to sit easy. Alright, I have some work to do (College tourney bracketing) and they only allow you to be on these comps for an hour, so I have to get going.

Confidence Meter: 7

No comments: